Community Futures Greenstone is seeking an Administrative Assistant for 30 hours per week
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for general reception and office administration. Additional responsibilities include providing administrative support to business development and community development activities.
What you’ll be doing;
- Reception activities including greeting clients, responding to administrative emails, and phone calls.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and courier deliveries; process; and distribute copies of correspondence where required.
- Update and maintain contact information for clients, partners, and vendors.
- Ensure corporate documents and records are comprehensive, current, and filed appropriately.
- Assist with the development of office policies and procedures and maintain same.
- Ordering missing supplies and maintaining inventory, replacing materials and equipment as needed or instructed.
- Other administrative duties identified by the Executive Director relating to the job position and organizational requirements
- Assist with planning and organizing corporate events, workshops, and meetings
- Provide administrative support for special projects and events.
What we are looking for:
- Two years experience and/or education in Office Administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Team oriented, confident, proactive and self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid driver’s license
Salary scale $18.00-$23.00 depending on experience and qualifications
Please provide cover letter and resume by March 18, 2022 to
Attn: Becky Cianflone
800- 31 Main Street, Flin Flon, Manitoba R8A 1J5